This position has been filled. If you would
A highly specialized B2B marketing firm providing integrated relationship marketing solutions. These solutions cost-effectively build demand by filling the Sales pipelines with highly qualified opportunities.
What makes our client different? They combine marketing agency services and sophisticated demand generation practices with their hosted marketing automation platform, to help clients:
- Target and reach the right audience
- Generate maximum demand
- Cultivate prospect relationships
- Qualify and deliver leads to Sales, and
- Integrate Marketing with Sales automation
All aspects of relationship marketing – multi-channel direct marketing, Internet search, call center activity, prospect cultivation and data management – are now created, integrated and centrally managed, then linked with clients' SFA systems. Essentially, the marketing automaton platform closes the gap between Marketing and Sales.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other Q-Bridge support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Account Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!