|Position:||Sales Representative: Ad/Marketing Technology|
|Tag:||Sales Manager Job|
This position is closed. If you would
An exciting and innovative marketing technology company is looking for top sales talent.
Our client offers an industry-changing solution, a revolutionary product that enables marketers to do deep competitive analysis as well as greatly improve the efficiency of their media buys (print as well as online).
Think of it as a Bloomberg terminal for marketers: all the most up-to-date, relevant information, analysis and advice right on a computer desktop. The company's solution for publishers is already well established and highly acclaimed. This new solution offers a similar breakthrough for advertisers and marketers.
Working at this fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, you'll find:
- Competitive salary/commission and excellent benefits
- A comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere
- A collaborative, creative environment where you can contribute, learn, and grow
The ideal candidate will be:
What you'll be doing:
- An experienced sales professional with a track record of success
- High-energy, self-motivated, organized and ethical
- Results-oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on closing profitable business
- Calling prospects to promote and pitch the solution
- Using the company's multi-stage sales process to convert leads into customers
- Via phone and WebEx presentations, as well as in person, conducting customized presentations to advertisers and their designated agents
- Revitalizing dormant sales opportunities
- Contributing to product development by communicating client feedback
- Attending trade shows, as required
- It's crucial that you be an excellent communicator - including top-notch writing skills for effectively following up on calls and presentations
- 2+ years of relevant experience, including B2B sales
- SaaS sales experience and Market Research sales experience a strong plus
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce.com (or similar tool)
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!