This position is closed. If you would
National, mid scale, multichannel fashion merchandising
The purpose of this role is to develop and execute multi-channel brand marketing and promotional programs that support brand growth. This position is responsible for increasing target consumer awareness of the Brand, as well as increasing market share through customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Act as an authority and promoter of the Brand, ensuring consistent brand expression through all consumer and cultural touch points, both external and internal.
- Develop and execute a rolling 12 month marketing and promotional calendar to drive traffic, profitable sales, and engage the target customer with the brand.
- Ensure that best of class project management practices are employed to deliver all marketing communications within strategy, budget, and deadline.
- Lead the creative development of quarterly brand themes that convey the brand point-of-view, and business targets for the quarter.
- Develop and direct measurable multi-channel, cross-channel, channel-specific, product, promotional, and cause-related marketing programs that tie back to brand strategy and business goals.
- Employ a variety of communications tools: print advertising, public relations, visual merchandising, direct marketing, strategic partnerships, events marketing, on-line, viral marketing, cause-related, local/community initiatives.
- Ensure fashion/product relevance to timing, Big Ideas and Merchandising Point-of-view.
- Facilitate integration of marketing, merchandising, product development and other departments as appropriate, to fully develop Big Ideas.
- Develop and implement Customer Loyalty Program.
- DriveCredit Card Program for optimal revenue and profit generation.
- Initiate and maintain program analysis reporting for all brand marketing initiatives.
- Develop a strong integrated marketing team. Ensure best practices in the development of marketing programs including the writing and sharing of strong creative briefs that will result in creative communications that are on strategy, on brand, and on deadline.
- Develop, optimize and track annual brand marketing budget.
- 7-10 years directing brand marketing and promotions for a vertical multi-channel apparel retailer, using broad marketing mix (Advertising, PR, Events, Promotions, etc.).
- MBA Preferred
- Creative thinker
- Clear communications skills are essential - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Idea inspiring
- Creative energy
- Ability to collaborate
- High attention to detail in fast paced environment
- Excellent sense of prioritization and time management
- Professional demeanor
- Strategically oriented
- Highly organized
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!