|Position:||Customer Relationship Manager|
This position is closed. If you would
Our client is a world leader in continuity publishing with accounts in 35 countries. Using both print and online publication they are able to create and market products that inspire and inform a wide audience of readers with interest areas ranging from: recipes and cookery, home and hobbies, to entertainment and education.
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for the planning, successful execution and follow up for a diverse range of customer retention campaigns, along with producing their annual budget, monthly forecast, and other business reporting as required. The CRM will carry out innovative and sometimes complex projects to their completion, and thoroughly analyze maturing data in order to make sound recommendations for next steps that aim to improve our financial results.
- P&L: Responsibility for reaching or exceeding budgeted financial goals in one or more of our key customer retention categories - saves and reinstatement, customer longevity, load ups, and cross sell - using a variety of communication media including invoice text, inserts, email and telemarketing.
- Campaign Planning & Execution: Responsible for conceptualizing and managing a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives. This includes idea generation and exploration, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative and production processes and championing successful execution.
- Campaign Analysis: Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, using a variety of proprietary software applications. Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making on next steps.
- Budget/Forecast: Build a detailed, bottom-up annual budget for areas of responsibility. Supply key inputs to the quarterly reforecast, using the most accurate, up-to-date information available. Be prepared to discuss assumptions used for developing budgets and forecasts.
- Special Projects: Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including explorations of system or process improvements, new retention categories, and joint projects with Customer Service.
- Customer Focus: Working with Customer Service, Marketing Services and Operation to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value.
- BS degree with major in Marketing required
- 4-6 years experience in a direct marketing environment, preferably with experience in both acquisition and retention marketing
- Continuity or club experience, including retention and cross selling strongly preferred.
- Keen project management skills with an ability to interact with and motivate others to succeed on several fronts simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables"
- Demonstrates initiative with a results orientation, while exhibiting strong drive and leadership skills
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!